Advanced Content Design course
This 2 day CPD-certified training course is streamed live from the UK. It's for content designers with some experience who want to work more effectively with content teams.
Who it's for
You'll already be used to working with user needs, user journeys and be familiar with user research.
What you’ll learn
Building on the Foundation in Content design course, you’ll find out how to run a content design project from start to finish.
You’ll learn how to carry out user research and develop a bank of user needs. You’ll also find out how to organise user needs as part of a journey and turn those into pieces of content.
At the end of the 2 days, you’ll be able to:
- plan a content project from scoping to testing,
- map a user journey from research data,
- understand how to get from a bank of user needs to pieces of content,
- use empathy mapping to inform your content and its tone,
- get to a content taxonomy and content types from research,
- match up business needs and user needs,
- have an understanding of how to involve stakeholders and other teams in your work.
Where and when the course happens
The course is taught online using Zoom. It starts each day at 10 am and finishes at 4 pm. On both days, we have a morning break and an afternoon break, and 1 hour for lunch.
- a good internet connection,
- an up to date web browser,
- a webcam.
How you’ll learn
Our courses are taught in small groups, so our class sizes are never more than 14 people. You’ll complete individual exercises, group work and take part in discussions. You’ll also have the chance to get 1 to 1 support.
Content Design London’s courses are CPD accredited. This means our programmes have been reviewed independently and certified for their quality. If you complete the course, you will receive a certificate which most UK employers recognise.
This course is delivered by the Content Design Academy on behalf of Content Design London.